This training is for you if:
- You deal with event organization and would like to expand your knowledge on scenic design and its application.
- You want to create extraordinary event implementations and seek new inspirations.
- You work in the interior design industry and you’d like to use your skills to create scenic designs for events.
What will you gain?
- You’ll learn about the secrets of an event scenic designer’s work.
- You’ll learn how to use scenic design to create emotions that add to the WOW effect.
- You’ll learn how to use certain scenic elements on the example of specific implementations.
- You’ll learn how to apply unconventional approach and create unforgettable designs.
- You’ll understand what the event visuals is and the importance of consistency of all the event elements.
* The test is not a final exam and the score has no impact on the issue of the training completion certificate.
PROGRAMME (1 DAY – 8 TRAINING HOURS)
Program day 1
1. INTRODUCTION TO EVENT SCENIC DESIGN
- From designer to producer: who in fact is a scenic designer?
- How to invoke spatial imagination within oneself and where to seek inspiration?
- Types of scenic design and their characteristics
- The role of scenic design in event design
- Multimedia scenic design versus traditional scenic design – advantages and disadvantages
- Trends in event scenic design in Poland and abroad
Case study: Examples of interesting implemented scenic designs.
2. SCENIC ELEMENTS
- How to plan event decorations? Interior decoration basics
- Lighting and video projection in the service of event scenic design
- Table art – the art of arranging tables
- Floral design – not only for wedding receptions
- How floral arrangements create an event atmosphere?
- Furniture during events – what to choose: design or practicality?
- Impressive scenic elements: how to change a space completely?
- Examples of interesting scenic design solutions for any budget
Case study: Examples of application of individual scenic elements.
3. VISION AND CONCEPTION
- Key principles of cooperating with a scenic designer in event design. How to be understood?
- How to design a stage set that fulfils specified event objectives?
- The meaning of colours and the use of their psychological aspects in events
- A well-organised chaos: contrasts, textures and solid figures
- Mood boards – the art of creating history, emotions and impressions
- Consequence as the basis for creating the ideal event visuals
Workshop: How to use colours, solid figures or textures?
Workshop: Specifying the objectives of scenic design basing on the client’s brief.
Workshop: Creating the history of scenic design and visual conceptions adjusted to event objectives.
4. PRACTICAL DESIGN
- Scenic design software
- Key principles in effective space planning
- The magic of 3D imagery. How does scenic design visualisation relate to reality?
- How to be an account manager and present scenic design objectives effectively?
Case study: Examples of various types of visualisations of event scenic design.
5. STAGE SET BUDGET
- What does a stage set budget comprise?
- How not to overdo on the cost estimate? Consulting the scenic producer
- What can be done within a small budget to make the result aesthetic and interesting?
- Inexpensive, quick, beautiful; is it worth it? TECHNICAL PRODUCTION
- The production process of selected scenic design materials
- How to work with subcontractors in the production process?
- Safe use of a stage set – fire protection, TPL and PAI
- Copying designs. Are stage design concepts protected by copyright?
- The main threats and failures in the design and production phase
6. STAGE SET PRODUCTION
- How to manage through stage set installation effectively? Preparation, logistics and coordination
- The most frequent threats and unexpected challenges during the execution phase worth knowing
Workshop: Manual activities with materials, examples of production technology application.
- Principles of efficient stage set disassembly
- Stage set following the event – warehouse or disposal?
- How to prepare a post-completion cost estimate?
PRICE: EUR 310
THE PRICE COVERS:
- Participation in a 1-day training session (8 training hours)
- Catering: Coffee breaks and lunch at a restaurant
- Training completion certificate in Polish and English
- Training materials:
- Training book
- Training materials (electronic version)
- Gifts: Event Manager’s bag and ball pen
Download full offer
Trends, design, execution
ZAREJESTRUJ SIĘ NA SZKOLENIE
The training takes place in modern interiors of the Green Wings Offices building. The industrial character of the rooms together with cutting-edge conference solutions make the perfect setting for event training sessions. Owing to the use of an interactive whiteboard/projection screen located in the room, we can draw marks on the projected images to draw participants’ attention to a given element. The resulting image can be saved on a hard drive, sent via e-mail or printed.
GREEN WINGS OFFICES
17 Stycznia 48 Street