This training is for you if:
- You deal with event organisation and have the basic knowledge in this area.
- You work in an agency, corporation, an event facility or a company that provides services for the event market.
- You’re an event enthusiast and you’d like to learn how to organise events professionally.
What will you gain?
- You’ll understand the meaning of events in a business marketing strategy.
- You’ll learn about the processes that facilitate creating event conceptions that pursue the company/brand objectives.
- You’ll learn how to create participants’ experience that will translate into their loyalty towards the company/brand.
- You’ll learn the secrets of efficient event management and you’ll learn how to create proper event documents.
- You’ll learn how to skilfully manage a project, which will help you in effective event execution, team management and in the cooperation with the client and subcontractors.
- You’ll learn how to handle budget effectively and you’ll master effective methods for measuring the results of executed events.
- And all that in line with the binding provisions of law.
* The test is not a final exam and the score has no impact on the issue of the training completion certificate.
PROGRAMME (2 DAYS - 16 TRAINING HOURS)
Program day 1
1. EVENT MARKETING
- The role and the meaning of event marketing – advantages and disadvantages for companies
- Planning events in line with the company’s objectives – strategic approach and operational approach
- Types of events and their characteristics regarding achievement of business outcomes
- Event target groups – their needs and motivation
Workshop: Analysis of event target groups.
Case study: Examples of various events from Poland and abroad.
2. EVENT CONCEPTIO
- In the pursuit of the perfect brief – types of briefs and their components
- SMART criteria in client’s brief analysis
- BIG IDEA – the process of forming a creative event conception
- Screening – translating an idea into specific strategic solutions
- Creating a positive brand experience
- The art of making good event scenarios
- Event director – the eminence grise of success on the stage
Workshop: Analysis of the client’s brief and prioritising event objectives.
Brainstorm: Stimulate your creative thinking.
Brainstorm: Creating event conceptions in response to a brief.
Workshop: Creating an event scenario for various types of events.
Case study: Examples of brand experience during events.
3. EVENT MANAGEMENT (EVENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT)
- Project management versus event management – putting theory into practice
- Stages of the life of an event project and their specificity
- Communication within a project team – the most common reason for confusion during the project
- Project team management – employees, subcontractors, the client
- The methodology of project management – how to create project schedules? How to plan the work of a team? Which tools should be used to improve working on an event??
- The six most important event documents that make an event manager’s life easier
- Critical points in installation and production – how not to lose control over the execution of an event?
- Types of project evaluation on three levels of cooperation: speakers, suppliers, the client
Workshop: Too many cooks… – how to tackle the event chaos?
Workshop: Project management on the example of a selected event – creating, planning, managing tasks and the team, creating event documentation (schedules, including installation and directorial schedules).
Program day 2
1. COOPERATION WITH SUPPLIERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Five rules of a good account manager
- Efficient client relationship building. Where does the limit of assertiveness lie?
- Procedures that facilitate cooperation with the client and event suppliers
- A business indifference or a friendly relationship? How to build relations with subcontractors?
Simulation: Role-play: client versus agency, agency versus subcontractor.
2. EVENT BUDGET
- Efficient cost management. Types of cost estimates
- How to price your services? Event remuneration policy
- Other means of financing events
- Important aspects related to accounting
- Difficult financial issues and the art of negotiation
- The five most common mistakes made during event budgeting
3. EVENT ROI
- Can an event be evaluated in terms of the return on investment?
- Measuring efficiency of an event – evaluation criteria and measurement methods
- Creating an event conception and presenting its results
Workshop: Where to look for effects during an event?
Case study: Efficacy analysis for selected event projects.
4. LAW IN EVENT DESIGN
- The Tourism Services Act – who can organise events?
- In what cases is an event regulated by the Act on Mass Event Security?
- Collecting and processing personal data during promotional events
- Advertisement and sponsorship of sensitive products
- Lotteries and contests during events – the Gambling Act
- The use of personal images of event participants
- Copyright and collaboration with ZAiKS, STOART, ZPAV, SAWP
- How to protect your creative conception at the tender stage?
5. RISK MANAGEMENT
- Event contracts – important and dangerous provisions in contracts with subcontractors and the client
- Insurance required in the event industry
- Types of risk depending on the event
- Crisis – how to manage it during an event?
Workshop: Analysis of event crises basing on two methodologies.
PRICE: EUR 285
THE PRICE COVERS:
- Participation in a 2-day training session (16 training hours)
- Catering: Coffee breaks and lunch at a restaurant
- E-vent Book “Event Checklist”
- 30-day online tutorial with instructor
- Training completion certificate in Polish and English
- Training materials:
- Training book
- Training materials (electronic version)
- Gifts: Event Manager’s bag and ball pen
Download full offer
ZAREJESTRUJ SIĘ NA SZKOLENIE
A unique E-vent Book "Event Checklist – your guide through the key questions for event subcontractors" for each training participant.
The training takes place in modern interiors of the GreenWings Offices building. The industrial character of the rooms together with cutting-edge conference solutions make the perfect setting for event training sessions. Owing to the use of an interactive whiteboard/projection screen located in the room, we can draw marks on the projected images to draw participants’ attention to a given element. The resulting image can be saved on a hard drive, sent via e-mail or printed.
17 Stycznia 48 Street